KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Saturday, September 18, 2004

It's the wkend!!

yupz.... it's the wkend again.... had lunch wif mum at the restaurant near bugis again... & yupz, ordered the fish & chips again... gotta note dat the portions seem to get smaller & smaller everytime i go there... after dat when to do sme shoppin wif mum at shaw towers & saw dis dress dat will look nice on deb, so got her to meet me there instead... & well, dar looked so nice in dat green dress... hee... well worth the $$... hehe... had desert before goin down to gen's birthday...

eh... the party was kinda borin, sad to say abt dat, but guess it's the really sensible type of b day... but the most impt thng & the best (of cuz) was dat dar was accompanyin me... well, i'm alwazz happy when in the company of her... really wish dat time will stop when i'm wif her... den can spend more time wif my love ( i noe it sounds mushy, but can't imagine life without her in my life.... terrible lor...)...

it's 3 more wks to my b day... but not much of a feelin for it... not dat i'm not lookin forward for it to come, but my look for it has changed much ova time... guess cuz i'm really much older liaoz... sad lah... it's like no longer a kid wif jus thinkin wat prezzies u gotta receive, but to 1 dat of worryin wat job u will have when u grad next yr.... sianz......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home