KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Friday, October 07, 2005

Last day of reservist..


time flies & tomorrow will be the last day of my 2 week reservist.. not that i hope time will stop, so that i can stay longer, but the fact that it has be just a twindling of an eye & 2 weeks just fly by..

not commenting if the present call up is good or not ( i dun wanna be sued.. hehe.. ), it still have been a tiring 2 weeks for me.. making calls to NSmen to inform them of their Mob Manning and getting them to update their particulars.. such simple stuff are often ignored by these ppl.. being an NSman myself, i really just don't understand y some ppl can't just send 5 mins to update their particulars properly & save the trouble of getting calls from the army to keep getting u to do so?

& of cuz in the process, i "learnt" the process of the different funny excuses these ppl can give for not attending certain events, from the "I'm not computer literate" to the simple way of hanging the phone on u once they hear ur voice.. haha.. it's serious.. no kidding about it..

seriously hoping they won't call me back for another ICT so soon.. *cross fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home