KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Adidas Factory outlet!!

yupz... finally went to see the factory outlet for myself today... got alfie to go wif me & if cuz, he's late, even though he complained dat y am i meetin him so late in the 1st place... & yupz, as expected, i bought some stuff for myself again( yupz, really damn broke liaoz...)... a red polo shirt & burms... kinda justified to buy it cuz it's on discount, though only less 30% lah... kinda like the burms alot cuz the materials really nice to touch... hee... & also not forgettin gettin smethng for my dar too... hee... got her a tank top dis time... actually saw lots other stuff, but due to the lack of funds, jus gotta limit to 1 piece for now... but dat will not be the last, i promise u, dar....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home