KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Thursday, May 12, 2005

1st paper today...

Jus had my 1st paper today... msm... totally suxs... big time... sigh... dis yr's paper was totally diff from all the previous yrs combined... think it's cuz too many pple doin too well in it liaoz, so they had to make it difficult to lower scores... but y mus they do it in my yr??? esp when i'm grad.... argh!!! now frm a A.. i jus hope i can pass... sianz.... can also kiss my chance for 2nd upper gd bye liaoz...

now gotta prepare for ot... another killer paper... jus hope they dun turn up like msm... a difficult & different paper... sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home