KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Friday, March 04, 2005

Ages...

it really has been ages since i made my last post... guess been really bz doin my other stuff.. the mock exams (though didn't really prepare for it, but at least i'm lookin at my notes..).. well, as the exam dates draw closer day by day.. the feelin dat i'm gonna end my student life is real.. so sad to stop bein a student.. no workin stress.. work part-time jus to earn enough to spend on own stuff.. den alwazz havin fun wif frens.. but really gotta get thru the exams & grad dis time... no $$ to continue to study.. education in s'pore ain't cheap & unlike in europe, it's free education for them.. sounds like a gd life... jus study & the govt pays for it... but den again, such a system wun work in s'pore & will end up wif an increase in taxes instead (economics... hehe..)..

the 1 gd news for the wk is dat i had a call frm auntie elaine (who else but elaine frm SIM admin lah..).. she's recommendin me to work for hsbc through 1 of our ex-students who is there now.. my 1st job lobang, so really gotta thank God for it.. but my real dream job would be to be back at the embassy again... really like the workin environment there.. alwazz meetin new pple & alwazz movin around... not forgettin the extra holidays u get as well... iron rice bowl too & the pay's not bad either.. cross fingers & hope got more job offers comin my way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home