KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Sleepy...

Been out the whole day today... but was really sleepy... also dunno y...

rushed out of house today cuz deb had a mornin paper & she needed my stationary for the paper, so left home at 9.10 wif a yoghurt for her (which she neva ate till evenin... naughty gal.. noe u readin dis... hehe... ).. den spent 3 hrs read my hardware mag after havin it wif me for 3 wks... had lunch at jap food at tampines mall though we decided on western food at 1st... v v full since i ate the bulk of the food... haha... wats new, rite?

sent deb back hme & stayed at her place for awhile, before goin hme... & slept on my way hme back... was totally deep asleep... darn... have dis sick feelin comin again... mus eat more vitamins liaoz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home