KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Time at home..

Been spending much more time at home since i got back.. not dat i really like staying at home, but the moment 1 steps out of home, u start spending $$.. ya, & since i haven't got a job yet, dun wanna spend unnecessarily.. also not dat i'm dat broke now, but the $$ can be used for better use.. hehe.. there r like so few times i wan, but it seems the stuff i wan r so so ex..

Let's see my list.. 1. a new laptop, approx S$2k.. 2. a new digi cam (mine's spoilt.. sad..), approx S$700.. 3. Nano (wat else can i say?? haha..) S$438.. looks v bad.. & worse, no job yet.. sigh..

must really pray hard for a new job dat's suitable for me.. a job dat can give me the space for growth.. cuz frankly speaking, i wanna use it as a place for me to learn for my next step in my career.. yup.. really hope my chance will come soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home