KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Sunday, June 04, 2006

PC Show

Went for my "dunno how many times" computer fair, but still never fail to be amazed by the different gadgets they are having.. haha..

as usual, there are like tons & tons of ppl.. seriously, i think all Singaporeans (me included) are jus crazy over anythng on discount or sales.. hehe.. but today's show takes the cake.. totally was like being pushed from point to point.. esp at the back end booths where the DIY stuff is selling.. so packed dat i was standing on the same spot for 10mins & it's not cuz i dun wanna walk, but cuz i can't move at all.. terrible.. can't imagine if got fire or somethng, i tink lots of pple will die.. really hope the authorities can do something abt it.. seems dat the problem is more prevalent when hled in Suntec, rather den Expo.. when it's at Expo, mayb due to a larger hall size, the booths are more well spaced..

Anyway, this time around.. i was tempted by particular few stuff like LCD screen.. laptop.. tv tuner & SFFs.. but din get any of those.. cuz realised dat i spent jus too much dis month.. attended lots of weddings.. den mothers' day prezzie.. & got lots of jackets for myself too..

so back to my topic on the comp fair.. my dameage for this show is $212..

1. 1 portable DVD player wif 7" LCD screen for my mum for mother's day
2. 1 yr sub. for Hardware Zone DM card

kinda admired myself dat i managed to control myself not to get the tv tuner.. so tempted to get it cuz world cup's round the corner.. haha.. wanna catch as much as i can.. but guess, i jus gotta c else where..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home