KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Finally posting..


haha.. haven't been really able o find time to post anything on my blog for some time.. been really busy at work..

well, cuz it's how life at work is, unlike schooling life, where u work for the extra pocket $$ & if u wan more free time, u just work less.. u r able to laze around whenever u like etc.. now, it's the 9 to 7 work.. whether u like it or not...

oh, a brighter note, Happy CNY to all my dear frens!! it's time for all to finally get some time off work & rest, dat's if u r able to la.. noe some of u pple have lots of places to go.. hee..

at the work front, i'm still at stanchard.. same dept (doing audit confirmation).. but on wed, i'll be moving to another section, doing checks for new accounts.. it's suppose to be some trial for me.. if i'm good enough ( which hopefully i am), then my dept head will consider offering me something a little more concrete.. well, he did asked me what i really want to be & i told him the straight truth... to be a RM.. haha.. guess was too honest, but what the heck.. but i'm willing to work & learn in operations side before crossing over cuz i believe with the experience in ops, one will then be able to really excel in client relationship, esp for me cuz i've no training in banking stuff.. just gotta cross fingers & hope my trial will go smoothly..

stay in for the latest news from me.. meanwhile, if anyone got any good job lobang, pls find me!! haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home