KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I forgot to bring my notes to sch....

yupz.... can't believe it, but yupz, i forgot to bring my file out wif me today... so ended up takin a new set of notes frm sunny goh... well, it's jus a normal day in sch... had lunch wif deb & the rest of the gang at mega, den went for OT... eh, the lect was ok, though abit the stress to see both wenz & sharon writin so many side notes & mine is blank... hee... but i thng's for sure, i was totally awake durin the lect... haha....

afterwhich, walked debz to the bus stop, before goin for mm consultation, which was a total waste of time... he finished at 5 & den it's bummin time for me till 7, before dad picked me up...

had dinner at crystal jade, & they didn't have my fav high tea set... sianz... so settled for wanton noodles... not bad... but i still kinda missed my food in hk... so wonderful food there... wish can go back & eat again... hehe... & also missin the times there too... all the shoppin & eatin... hahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home