KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Monday, June 20, 2005

Back early...

yup, back hme early today... reached hme abt 9 after dinner at a nice cafe selling hk food near my office... food's not bad, though it's a little more ex den the usual food around here.. had wanton noodles soup for 15rmb... den bought a name card holder as well.. hehe...

had a pretty ok time in office today.. mornin was spent doin up my summary reports for the wharton-cisco summit... den business reports.. before we had lunch at Lu Lu restaurant where we held lunch wif a biz manager frm tan tock seng hospital.. he's a fren of my boss & is in Shanghai for sme biz seminors, so visited my boss as well.. he mentioned quite abit of his industry & stuff... quite an insightful lunch though it lasted for like 2hrs... haha... den had a internal meetin at starbucks (where else, rite?? haha...)... have been off coffee for sme time... but guess i'm gonna go into the habit of drinkin coffee again... think's betta den alcohol, rite?? hee...

well, gotta go do my work at hme now.. dats also y i'm early today.. gotta do up my biz reports... summary... den my a/c lecture for the group.. will try to keep postin my stuff here, though dun think anyone comes here except my darlin.. hee... so it's for her to see now lah... haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home