KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Adidas End Season Sale


it has been 2 yrs since Adidas had a End Season Sale at Expo.. have alwazz been lookin out, but to no avail..

went down on sat, the 2nd day.. most of the nice stuff already gone.. this time round, din really buy much, considering how big a fan i am.. got myself a polo top & a pair of slippers.. pretty glad wif the top, though now think that the slippers was an impulsive buy.. nevertheless, still quite happy wif my purchases...

of cuz there are also the extreme buyers i saw, when i was payin for my stuff.. totally crazy.. buying by the boxes & need a trolley to push out their purchases.. man, dunno wat r they gettin..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home