KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Monday, April 28, 2008

Mthly Car Meetup




Finally reached the end of the project.. & seeing the light.. it has definately been a enriching exp.. glad it's over, so i can get some breather..


went for the mthly car meetup, which was at west coast mac this time.. so many other car forums also had theirs there.. jam packed with cars.. also gotten my nice poison, Eyelids for my car.. pictures included..
anyway, we ended up at jurong hill, which was also my 1st time there.. din noe got such a nice place.. plus it seems to be quite a popular couple rendevous location.. cool & pretty decent scenery though it just looks over jurong island..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home