KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A day of clarity

Spent the day walking alot.. & also thinking alot..

decisions.. tots.. getting words out of the mouth.. seems simple to many, but not to all.. at least it's part of my job to talk to my clients.. to get them to do biz with us.. not always successful.. but there's always a glimmer of hope..

Hope.. something that we all look at.. without it, there's no tot..

my tots seems jumbled up.. things passing by so fast & probs seem loaded additionally at the same time..

it's murphy working OT..

what u think will go wrong; will go wrong..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home