KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Changed?

I have been told dat I have changed.. from bad to worse..

My own mum thinks I'm rude..
Deb's mum thinks I'm cold..
Deb thinks I'm different.. she prefers the "old me from sch"..

Never expected such a change in these few yrs.. sch is never the formative yrs.. it's when u step into society when everything changes..

After leaving sch & working... from the bank to now... I have seen alot.. the world is no longer black or white... all is grey.. in this grey world, comes little sparks of colours occasionally.. however colours come & go.. nothin is permanent.. worse is when colours change.. from the red to black..

Time doesn't stop.. even though I wish it does.. life is ticking away.. how many more years will I left to tick?? no body knows.. maybe I will just drop off dead next mth? or the yr after? or the yr after the other yr?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home