KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tiring..

when everything seems to go wrong at the same time..

it seems identical to the same period as last yr.. except it's worse in the magnitude..

sometimes i wonder how should i view it.. dat such a thing can occur to me.. when i'm supposedly at the prime of my life.. to be enjoying life.. settling down in a few yrs.. yet now i'm to be troubled over these stuff.. or should i be thankful that this occurred after both me & my sis had grad & are working.. but whatever the case.. the reality is staring at me..

had expected something like this to happen, but the magnitude is beyond my imagination.. gotta reorganise my thoughts & plans all over again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home