KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Mins before...

it's the end of my 22 yrs, & den 23 liaoz.... scary sia... time flies so fast... so fast another yr gone by.... was like few days ago was celebratin in sch last yr... was durin bazaar period last yr.... hehe....

well, hope dis yr will be diff... cuz needless to say, i got smeone extra wif me now... hehe... really the best thng dat happened to me... hee... can't wait to spend tomolo wif her & many birthdays to come too...

spent the day at wenz's mum shop, doin up her comp... den went back to sch for cell... & had a pleasant suprice of a birthday cake too... my 1st cake for birthday dis yr... hmm... wonder got how many more to go... hehe.... 1 & countin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home