KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Friday, January 21, 2005

It's SRC DND!!

so so fast & it's once again the DND... gonna be the 3rd( & hopefully my last 1) i'm attendin before i grad... the memories of last yr's DND still fresh in my hd... haha... those fun times... well, it's gd memories & also wanna thank for all my frens for bein wif me... hehe... all the fun we had...

but the past 1 yr also has been gd for me... bein wif smeone so special is such a wonderful feelin!! haha... though there may be times of sadness & anger... but the happiness totally covers all of dat!! really hope dat i'll be able to say the same a yr frm now...

well, gotta start changin & wait the arrival of my driver... haha... aka andy lau aka mr prez aka alfie aka PTP... hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home