KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

ya... i'm doin a post now...

yupz, peeps... after MIAin for the past wk... i'm doin my blog now... think it's like totally neglected liaoz... hehe...

well, basically i'm now sick... down wif a damn cold & sore throat... sianz... so now i sound like rod steward when i'm talkin... the sexy (i hope... hehe), husky voice, which i think is horrible... gotta get well soon, to be in time for the treat frm my xlp... hehe... so i've been drinkin like tons of water, honey, herbal tea, gui ling gao... basically anythng to cool my throat... if anyone got anymore remedies, do let me noe ya?? oh, failed to mention my honey water is specially made by my mummy dearest & dar as well... 2 diff types of honey water to drink!! hee... jus dun ask me which is betta... in chinese: shou2 xing1 shi4 rou4, shou2 bei4 ye2 shi4 rou4... so both also v v nice!!

had mornin LBO class today, wif the interesting A. G. Ram (All Rights Reserved. TM.) though the topic was dry... lunch at megabites wif dar & chris... den entertained myself wof deb's qd while she was takin a nap... hee... had a snack of porridge (no other food for my throat) at clementi before we parted... sigh... mus wait till fri liaoz... sianz... sick & can't spend time wif her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home