KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

2nd moving..

seems dat everytime i do a move, it has to be cuz of some bad event.. am waiting for the day that i'm moving cuz of something gd that has happened..

the feeling of just sittin down & not doing anything.. jus waiting for everything to just pass by.. but unfortunately things wun get better even if i ignore it.. gotta just face up to matters.. whether i like it or not..

been feeling moody esp these days.. for some matter or something.. can't just put my finger to it.. one moment can just laugh & the next, dun feel like doing anything.. it's a crappy feeling.. like abit of split personality..

anyway, my next posting shld be from my temp abode in bishan.. in fact, now is the moment where i can feel who actually my real friends.. ppl who help me in the time of need.. to these friends, i really want to thank them.. life would have been worse if not for u all.. thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home