KeN3's World

Jus a place for me to write out the stuff in my head...

Name:
Location: Singapore

A usually happy go lucky kind of guy... of which time has taken a toll on.. life sux, so ya.. we all still gotta live on..

Sunday, January 23, 2005

2 days after DND

yupz... it's 2 days after it... & i'm finally tokin abt it... haha... abit the slow, but betta late den neva...

to start it off, gotta truthfully say it's a most well-planned 1 of the 3 i attended before... guess it's also cuz of the effort by the organisin comm (too long neva really meddle in src stuuf, so dunno who they r, but kudos to them...)... & also not forgettin those pple who attended... haha... includin myself... hehe.. did lots of photo takin, till my batt died on me again... darn, high time to get a spare batt... so appealin to anyone out there... is anyone willin to sponser me another cam batt?? promise to take more fotos of u next time lah... hee...

after the dnd, which ended quite early... there was a post dnd activity at Double O, but me bein the pple who seldom chiong, went for the KTV session wif the welfare guys... haven't went ktvin for ages, but boy was it expensive.... $30 per person... Jasmine, if u r readin dis, it's cuz of u dat's y i went for it hor... give u enough face liaoz... & at the expense of my pocket lor... haha....

oh, not forgettin to thank my bro aka andy lau/hui aka the soon-to-be ex-prez aka driver for the nite aka P*P (haha!!!) for driving us around & safely back home (Thank God for dat!!)... those who dun understand y i said dat, u will need to have a ride in his car before u will truely understand... i'll also recommend u a gd insurance agent as well!! hee...

dat's the end for my last SRC activity, before i (really really hope *cross fingers*) grad... time flies v v fast... sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home